Read this page to learn about specific benefits of membership, thenlearn how to qualify!
Benefits of Membership
Professional Membership Benefits
- Your name on the web site List of Practitioners, with links to your e-mail and your web site
- Your very own web page
- Inclusion of your practice in the Energy Kinesiology Association Membership Directory
- Get Published! Soon to come, a free tutorial on how to get your writing published on the internet and in paper, a great way to help new clients find you!
- A formal Certificate of Membership proclaiming your Professional status
- Free subscription to the Quarterly Newsletter
- Opportunity to purchase discounted professional liability insurance.
- Become a Speaker - in the works, a free tutorial on effective presentation skills, guidance on preparing a presentation, abstracts of topics, and hints on how to gain speaking spots.
- Professional documentation kit including a Bill of Rights
- Vote on EnKA® business
- Run for election to the Board of Directors, Committee Chair, and/or serve on committees and project initiatives
- New members receive a copy of Ann Holdway's book The Wisdom Within
- Discounts on Energy Kinesiology Association Conferences.
Student Membership Benefits
Students enjoy all of the benefits listed above. Student members may publicize their membership as "Student of Energy Kinesiology, EnKA®"
Certified Professional Membership Benefits
Practitioners may publicize themselves as Certified Kinesiologist, EnKA®. They enjoy the benefits listed above, plus these additional benefits:
- Free advertising of your classes listed on the web site, the monthly Class List update e-bulletin and the quarterly newsletter
- Opportunities to publish research/techniques in the Newsletter and Annual Conference Journal.
- 20% discount on advertising fees in the quarterly newsletter
- 15% discount on fee for table/booth space at the Annual Conference exhibit space
- Certified Professional Members may be elected to an officer position on the Board of Directors
- Professional Members are Certified by EnKA®'s CAB
Organizational Membership Benefits
By interacting with other organizations, we all gain a wider understanding of the various branches of Kinesiology. Come together with other organizations to discuss areas of mutual interest and concern. Join with other organizations and practitioners to be part of a united voice to influence government policy which affects our profession and businesses.
- Your organization can gain further recognition by making presentations at EnKA conferences and by publishing articles in the EnKA® Journal.
- Select one OM to represent OMs on the EnKA® Board of Directors
- The EnKA® web site will list your Organization, as well as classes taught by your Organization.
- You can reach new people by being a guest speaker for 1st Thursday program.
- Spread the word of your work by advertising and publishing articles in the quarterly newsletter.
- Receive a 20% referral fee from the first year of dues for each new EnKA® member you refer.
- Refer non-EnKA® members to attend the conference, receive a 10% referral fee from their paid registration.
- Advertise in EnKA® publications at a 20% discount.
- Receive a 15% discount for exhibit table/booth space at conferences.
The OM Category shall have at least one seat on the Board of Directors, to join in planning the direction and working for the growth of the organization.The OM members shall elect, by majority vote and by secret ballot, the person who will represent the interests of all the OMs. In the event no person receives a majority vote then the Board of Directors will select the representative from one of the OMs.
When there are more than five OMs, there will be an additional seat on the Board of Directors for OM representation, for a total of two OM Board members.
- The OMs elected representative(s) shall be active members of the Board and shall have one vote per representative.
- OMs representative(s) may be elected as Officers of the Board of Directors provided they also have an individual membership with EnKA.
- When there are two representatives, each representative will serve a 2 year staggered term.
- In electing their Board Representative, OMs shall have one vote per organization and can only vote for the OM representative(s) to serve on the Board.
- Non-elected OMs may attend any Board Meeting as an invited guest.
Affiliate Membership Benefits
- AMs may sell products by advertising in EnKA publications at a 10% discount
- AMs may apply to purchase table/booth space at the EnKA® Conference.
- AMs will not be entitled to vote for the Board of Directors nor hold positions on the Board nor vote on any issues raised at the Annual Meeting,
Become a Member Today!
The Energy Kinesiology Association
EnKA® is a non-profit individual group membership organization dedicated to enriching, educating and empowering Energy Kinesiologist students, practitioners, teachers and innovators.
Having a problem with the web site?
Please contact us.
Please tell us the date, time, and nature of the problem, so we can make it better!