Associate Member Associate membership is open to anyone who has an interest in the art and science of Energy Kinesiology and mission of EnKA.
Student Member Student membership is available to anyone who is studying Energy Kinesiology towards becoming a professional practitioner and/or teacher, and has less than 200 hours of qualified training.
Professional MemberProfessional members have attended at least 200 hours of qualified Kinesiology training, and must submit documentation of hours and/or a Certificate of Completion or a letter of certification from a Kinesiology Organization that meets the standards for (OM) Organizational Membership as defined by EnKA®, whether or not that organization is a member of the Association.
EnKA® offers the category of Organizational Member (OM). The association supports the synergy of all Kinesiology Organizations coming together for the common good of the profession. With a united voice, we can all work together to increase public awareness, raise and maintain a high level of professionalism for practitioners, teachers and organizations, and address government and legal issues of the day.
Qualification for Organization Member
- The OM must have a curriculum containing at least one EnKA® CAB accredited class
- The OM must have a certification program for students to be able to become teachers of the OM's course(s).
- The courses offered by the OM must meet the Professional definition of Energy Kinesiology.
- The OM must be willing to mail, at its expense, EnKA® membership invitations to instructors of its courses and members of it's organization located within the North America once per year. This mailing may be included within a regular mailing conducted by the OM.
- The OM must facilitate the mailing of invitations to instructors and students/members of its organization to become EnKA® members. OM may include the flier in a regularly scheduled mailing, or, may provide their mailing list to EnKA®.
- OMs may elect to adopt the EnKA code of ethics, or, the OM must provide, within 2 years of becoming an OM, a copy of its Code of Ethics, which the EnKA® Board of Directors must approve.
- To apply for membership, submit an application to the membership committee along with annual dues of $200
Become a Member Today!
The Energy Kinesiology Association
EnKA® is a non-profit individual group membership organization dedicated to enriching, educating and empowering Energy Kinesiologist students, practitioners, teachers and innovators.
Having a problem with the web site?
Please contact us.
Please tell us the date, time, and nature of the problem, so we can make it better!